Conditions of entry: 'WIN THE MAD HUEY'S TRITON'
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, Contestants must collect an entry form from www.crickstweed.com.au or www.themadhueys.com.au from 4th of March 2017 - after judging there will be only 1 winner - judging the 25th Jan 2018 “Day before Australia Day. Entry forms must be completed via websites mentioned above.
2. Competition duration: The competition commences 11 months on March 4th 2017 and runs until Jan 25th 2018. Entries received after the Closure Time of 3pm will not be eligible. Competition will be drawn at CRICKS TWEED at 3.30Pm Jan 24th 2018.
3. Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter winner will require a drivers license.
The following persons are ineligible to enter:
4. Draw and notification: The winning contestant will be selected by 'Test of Skill' Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s names will be published on www.crickstweed.com.au – www.themadhueys.com.au Crickstweed Facebook page & The Mad Hueys Facebook page Saturday January 25th 2018. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must make themselves available for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
5. Prize collection: THE TRITON IS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ONLY AND DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVT. TRANSFER/VEHICLE WILL NEED TO BE TRANSFERRED AND WINNER MUST PROVIDE A CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE /INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED. Prize must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed after this time will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
6. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
7. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement). All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be used for competition/marketing purposes. Under the Privacy Act the names and addresses of all entrants in this competition will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless specified.
Promoter: Tweed Coast Auto Group.