Conditions of entry: CRICKS TWEED 2020 GIVEAWAY
- Competition opens on Monday the 3rd February 2020 and closes on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Cricks Tweed and their close relatives, or anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have purchased either a New, Demo, or a Used vehicle from Cricks Tweed between 1st January 2020 to 30th September 2020. The entrant must in 25 words or less explain why he/she should win the KTM 450 SX-F 2020. You must also enter your contact details into the entry form on our website (https://crickstweed.com.au/entry/).
- The winning entry will be chosen based on the most inspiring or entertaining 25 words or less summary as to why the person should win the KTM 450 SX-F 2020.
- Entrants must like Cricks Tweed on Facebook and follow @cricks_tweed on Instagram.
- The winner of this competition wins a new KTM 450 SX-F 2020, available to be seen at Cricks Tweed during the duration of the competition. The bike on display is the actual prize.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility is taken for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Your contact details may be used for marketing purposes.
- Please refrain from using profanity in your entry.
- Winner is drawn in October 2020.
Promoter: Tweed Coast Auto Group.