At Subaru, we're passionate about driving. It's in our DNA. That's why we made the Subaru BRZ. A classic sports car designed to sit low and deliver a driving experience that's exhilarating and a whole lot of fun. We made it for us. Now it's over to you.
The Subaru BRZ is loaded with intuitive driving and entertainment technology like Digital radio (DAB+)1, a 7" touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity2, that makes every minute and every moment more fun.
1. Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
2. Compatible Apple® or Android™ device required.
Sudden stopping. Surprise roadworks. Hairpin turns. Subaru BRZ is ready with its electronic driver assist system, Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC). Featuring a range of stability and braking technologies, VDC steps in to help maintain your safety.
The Subaru BRZ is powered by our famous horizontally-opposed Boxer engine. This engine is a major reason why BRZ can sit low and grip the road. The high-revving 2.0-litre four-cylinder Boxer engine features both direct and port injection technology, producing 152kW1 of power and 212Nm1of torque, for a throaty engine roar that's pure adrenaline-pumping fun.
1. Based on the manual transmission.
Thanks to its clever combination of collision protection technology, Subaru BRZ has achieved the maximum 5 star ANCAP1 safety rating. This is a result of an incredibly rigorous safety innovation program that includes seven SRS2 airbags – dual front, dual front side, curtain-style and drivers knee - and a whiplash-reducing design, which provides extreme support for passengers' head, neck and torso.
1. The Australasian New Car Assessment Program (ANCAP) gives consumers consistent information on the level of occupant protection provided by vehicles in serious front and side crashes.
2. SRS: Supplemental Restraint System. Effective when used in conjunction with seatbelts.